SEREIN.CO PAYMENT OPTIONS
The following payment methods are accepted on Serein.co:
- Credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover
- Debit cards: Visa, MasterCard and American Express
- Prepaid gift cards: Visa, MasterCard, American Express and government-issued tax refunds (entered in the credit/debit card field during checkout)
- Gift Cards: Must be issued in the US (valid for merchandise only)
If you're outside of the US, learn more about international ordering.
SEREIN PAYMENT OPTION RESTRICTIONS
- All credit/debit card accounts must be issued by a US, Canadian or select European* bank or financial institution.
- All credit/debit cards must have a billing address in the US (within the 50 states), Canada or select European countries*.
- Payments cannot be split between multiple credit cards.
- Gift cards can be combined with credit/debit cards.
- Multiple gift cards and product vouchers can be used on a single order.
- All cards must have a valid security code.
Serein does not accept purchase orders, cash, checks or money orders. Layaway and COD services are also not available.
Members can add a credit card or debit card to serein.co account for quick and easy checkout.
*Serein.co accepts credit cards with billing addresses in Canada and select European countries (Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and United Kingdom).
To pay with a Canadian or European credit card, proceed to checkout, toggle the billing country from "USA" to your billing country and enter the Canadian or European billing information. A US shipping address is required to complete the order. Serein does ship internatioally.